Re: [Hampshire] Request for email users...

Author: Tony Whitmore
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Request for email users...
On Mon, Jul 30, 2007 at 12:05:18PM +0100, Chris. Aubrey-Smith wrote:
> Every time I've mentioned this I have been told that it's easily fixed......
> but, somehow, it doesn't happen!

There was a template produced for talks using suggested colours which met with
general approval. I don't believe we can actively force people to use this,
especially when they are supported by an existing organisation and are using
their corporate template or are re-using an existing presentation.

If there are things you'd like to see different, please feel free to make them
happen!

Tony