Re: [Hampshire] Request for email users...

Author: Keith Edmunds
To: hampshire
CC: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Request for email users...
On Mon, 30 Jul 2007 14:16:22 +0100, tony@??? said:

> I don't believe we can actively force people to use this,
> especially when they are supported by an existing organisation and are
> using their corporate template or are re-using an existing presentation.

I won't be at the presentation, so please ignore my comments if you wish.
However, I cannot see the point of a presentation that cannot be read by
one or more of the audience. The "corporate template" and "existing
presentation" are invalid arguments in that it is usually trivial to
change the colours used on a template. Are you really arguing that it is
better to use an existing, high-quality, possibly perfect, presentation
that can't be read rather than the same presentation in black on white?

Oh, just noticed I've slipped into flame mode. I'll put it out now, sorry.

Keith