Re: [Hampshire] RHCE Books/Study guides

Author: Steve Kirk
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] RHCE Books/Study guides
On Thu, Jul 19, 2007 at 02:04:07PM +0100, Sean Gibbins wrote:
> Steve Kirk wrote:
> > It looks like Amazon already have the book available so I'll try ordering it!
>
> And like the coward I am I will wait until you send in a positive
> response regarding the version you actually receive before I hand over
> any cash!
>
> Sean

Hi Sean (and others),

I received the book from Amazon last week, and it is indeed the Fifth Edition,
and makes reference to RHEL5.

Obviously I've not had time to read it all yet, but one interesting omission
to note is that it doesn't appear to go into the new Xen architecture in any
detail as the author doesn't believe this will appear in the exams until
at least RHEL6 is out, so I don't know how different it is to your existing
version.

Let me know if anyone wants the ISBN number.

Cheers,
Steve