[Hampshire] [ADMIN] September's meeting and future North Ham…

Author: Adrian Bridgett
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] September's meeting and future North Hampshire meetings
Well it's time to reveal September's meeting.

We will be gatecrashing Surrey LUGs September meeting on 8th at
Surrey Uni. Guildford.

For future North Hampshire meetings we may be able to have meetings in
Newbury - how does that strike people in terms of location?

The Aldershot meetings will be no more I'm afraid. Many thanks to
Stephen Davies for organising these over the last several years.
There are two reasons why we have been forced to seek an alternative
venue:

a) despite the slight preference in the survey for "change nothing -
try and get more people to attend", the attendence has always been
very low - on several occasions sometimes it's been pretty much only
those required to be there.

b) we now require public liability insurance in order to book the hall
and the additional cost of this is not realistic - particularly
considering the very small number of people who would benefit.

Adrian
--
Email: adrian@??? -*- GPG key available on public key servers
Debian GNU/Linux - the maintainable distribution -*- www.debian.org