Re: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] Voter Registration Reminder

Top Page
Author: Tony Whitmore
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] Voter Registration Reminder

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x572b2100.hantslug.org.uk.2536': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Tue Aug 7 17:16:42 2007 BST
gpg: using RSA key ED1319F325A97448
Simon Huggins wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 06, 2007 at 08:25:57PM +0100, Tony Whitmore wrote:
>> It's been brought to my attention that people missed my original e-mail
>> on voter registration.
>
> I'm not sure what you did but mutt didn't like that message:
>    gpg: BAD signature from "Antony Paul Whitmore <tony@???>"

When I forwarded the original e-mail I think the signature was retained
as an attachment. This then didn't match the contents of the second
e-mail, and mail clients seem to pick up that first signature, even
though there was another signature attached which did.

Tony