[Hampshire] [ADMIN] Voter Registration Reminder

Top Page
Author: Tony Whitmore
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] Voter Registration Reminder

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x5720b100.hantslug.org.uk.4216': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Mon Aug 6 20:25:57 2007 BST
gpg: using RSA key ED1319F325A97448
It's been brought to my attention that people missed my original e-mail
on voter registration. Please find it appended. I forgot to bring the
forms to the last meeting, but we will provide them for September and
they are available from the website as indicated. Apologies for not
bringing them on Saturday.

Please take 5 minutes to complete the form and post it off to the
address provided ahead of our AGM due this Autumn.

Thanks,

Tony