Re: [Hampshire] SLUG at the BaB?

Top Page
Author: Tony Whitmore
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] SLUG at the BaB?

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x56992100.hantslug.org.uk.555': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Mon Aug 6 20:27:45 2007 BST
gpg: using RSA key ED1319F325A97448
Andy Random wrote:
> On Fri, 3 Aug 2007, Sean Gibbins wrote:
>
>> I may make it but can't promise
>
> Good to see you Saturday Sean, thanks for bringing the SLUG along.
>
> It was noticeably smaller than I expected and I've now taken the plunge
> and ordered one....

Yes, I'd echo that. My brief look was interesting and it certainly seems
to have quite a few uses. Thanks to Sean for bringing it along.

Tony