Re: [Hampshire] SLUG at the BaB?

Author: Sean Gibbins
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] SLUG at the BaB?
Andy Random wrote:
> On Fri, 3 Aug 2007, Sean Gibbins wrote:
>

>> I may make it but can't promise
>>

> Good to see you Saturday Sean, thanks for bringing the SLUG along.

No problem Andy, it was nice to see everyone again after such a long
absence, and to put faces to a few familiar names. To be honest it was
worth the effort if only to clear my conscience and cough up for the
last meeting I attended where I forgot to make a contribution!

> It was noticeably smaller than I expected and I've now taken the plunge
> and ordered one....

Hehe, total domination of the Internet, one 266MHz processor at a time...

;)

Sean