[Hampshire] Local Company for Linux Maintenance

Author: Roger Munford
To: hampshire
Subject: [Hampshire] Local Company for Linux Maintenance
I am a Director of a Southampton based charity and we are looking for a
local company to maintain our IT infrastructure. It has been running a
Linux server with about 25 windows workstations for about 5 years.
There is a small OS evaluation project going on and we are keen that
that gets accelerated so that we would eventually be standardised on OS.

The urgent concern is to replace the sever which is beginning to fail as
soon as possible with a more robust system.

If anybody can recommend or is working for such a company please let me
know.

Roger