[Hampshire] Re: Surrey/Hants Bring-a-Box meeting, Sat 8th Se…

Author: Dominic Cleal
To: General Linux/Unix community List
CC: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] Re: Surrey/Hants Bring-a-Box meeting, Sat 8th September
On Thu, 23 Aug 2007 21:58:02 +0100, I wrote:
> This time round, we have three confirmed activities/talks and more are
> welcome. If you'd like to give a presentation or a lightning talk
> about a subject, or are planning on working on something in
> particular, let us all know.

I forgot to add:
We have a list of topics that people have specifically requested on
our wiki, so if you think you can contribute to explaining one of the
subjects mentioned, please come forward.

http://www.surrey.lug.org.uk/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?TopicsRequested

  Some examples include:
    - Firefox Greasemonkey
        (common extension that allows web page manipulation)
    - Ecological computing in practice
        (embedded systems, low power usage etc)
    - Repackaging x/ubu/debian
        (repackaging, remastering the distro)