[Hampshire] [Job] Software Consultant

Top Page
Author: neil
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] [Job] Software Consultant

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x57942100.hantslug.org.uk.12767': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Thu Sep 6 19:13:14 2007 BST
gpg: using DSA key B8D12EB98648D2D8
Hello!

We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join Altinity in the
role of Software Consultant.

Altinity (www.altinity.com) are leading developers of Open Source
network management software (www.opsview.org). The role will involve
installing and configuring our software to meet customer requirements,
as well as supporting existing systems. Frequent travel within SE
England will be required with occasional trips abroad. Great
opportunities with a growing software company.

Location:        London, South East

Position Type: Permanent

Salary:          20-30k depending upon skills and experience

Required technical skills:

- Linux, Apache and MySQL
- Unix shell scripting
- Basic networking

Useful technical skills:

- Nagios
- Perl
- Version control software (CVS / SVN)

Required non-technical skills:

Candidate must demonstrate strong written and verbal English
communication.

Experience:

1-2 years of commercial experience, however we would also consider a
graduate. A Computer Science background would be beneficial but is not
essential.

To apply:

E-mail your CV and a brief description of why you are suitable for this
position to careers@???