[Hampshire] Laptop Disk for Sale - Unused - SATA interface

Author: Bill Wolfe
To: hampshire
Subject: [Hampshire] Laptop Disk for Sale - Unused - SATA interface
Hello,

I couldn't pass up the opportunity to send this
message to all the Hants Lug'ers who will be visiting
Surrey Uni this Saturday.

I am hoping to find someone that wants to replace the
disk in a fairly new laptop, with a SATA disk
controller.

I ordered this laptop disk in error. In my rush I
didn't notice this one has a SATA interface, and I
need an older IDE interface for a laptop. Then I
missed the 10 day deadline to return it to Ebuyer.com.
:-(

If you are interested, please drop me a line. I get
along to most of the Surrey Lug Saturday meetings, or
I could always post it.

Product details can be found at
http://www.ebuyer.com/UK/product/110272

£28

Western Digital WD800BEVS 80GB 2.5" SATA Hard Drive
5400RPM 8MB Cache
WD Scorpio delivers best-in-class performance with low
power requirements comparable to much slower notebook
drives.
In addition, you'll get the quietest 2.5-inch
drive on the market with real-time data protection
technology to help keep your data safe.

many thanks, Bill
W_J_Wolfe@???