Re: [Hampshire] Voting forms and AGM next month

Author: john lewis
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Voting forms and AGM next month
On Thu, 6 Sep 2007 21:15:47 +0100
Adrian Bridgett <adrian@???> wrote:

> I'd also like to ask for volunteers (including current holders) for
> the various posts for next year. The posts are:

> Treasurer

I am willing to stand as Treasurer for another year but would like
to think about giving up next year perhaps.

It isn't an onerous job as about all you need to do is collect the
contributions and pay them in to the bank account and present a
simple statement of the account at the AGM.

You get to be a member of the Committee with all the power that gives
you over the ordinary members :-)

--
John Lewis
Debian (Sid) with the GeneWeb genealogy package