[Hampshire] Voting forms and AGM next month

Author: Adrian Bridgett
To: hampshire
New-Topics: [Hampshire] HantsLUG committee posts
Subject: [Hampshire] Voting forms and AGM next month
We are rapidly approaching the AGM - I'd like to remind people about
the new policy we have in place - you _need_ to register in advance to
be able to vote - and in fact you will need to send your forms in
pretty pronto - it's a 4 week deadline.

The constitution and form is available here:

http://hants.lug.org.uk/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?LUGConstitution

I'll bring some along to the meeting.

I'd also like to ask for volunteers (including current holders) for
the various posts for next year. The posts are:

Chairman
Treasurer
Hostmaster
General Officer (two posts)

I'd be happy to continue as Chairman, but if someone with more time
wishes to volunteer, please feel free :-)

Adrian
--
Email: adrian@??? -*- GPG key available on public key servers
Debian GNU/Linux - the maintainable distribution -*- www.debian.org