[Hampshire] HantsLUG committee posts

Author: Adrian Bridgett
To: hampshire
Subject: [Hampshire] HantsLUG committee posts
So, to kick this off, we need nominations and seconders for the
various posts. The constitution approved last year says that you have
to have submitted a voter registration form by the last meeting to be
able to do this (or indeed to vote).

In the current absence of any new volunteers, I'd be happy to nominate
all the present ocupants (at least, if they are happy to continue - I
know JL and TW say they are happy to continue for another year).

- John Lewis (treasurer)
- Tony Whitmore (hostmaster)
- Alan Pope, Ian Brazier (general officers)

Cheers,

Adrian
--
Email: adrian@??? -*- GPG key available on public key servers