Re: [Hampshire] HantsLUG committee posts

Author: Damian Brasher
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] HantsLUG committee posts
Adrian Bridgett wrote:

> In the current absence of any new volunteers, I'd be happy to nominate
> all the present ocupants (at least, if they are happy to continue - I
> know JL and TW say they are happy to continue for another year).
>
> - John Lewis (treasurer)
> - Tony Whitmore (hostmaster)
> - Alan Pope, Ian Brazier (general officers)

I would like to say what a good job you guys have done this year. Items I
have noted and appreciate are the layout and readability improvements of
the wiki, introduction of BoF meeting format, improved overall performance
of the mailing list and especially the introduction of Lurker, voting
improvements and quality feedback opportunities for members like myself
(I'm sure I've missed other improvements I'm not directly involved with) -
if you all stay in post I'm sure HantsLUG will run smoothly and continue
to provide high quality Linux services to the Hampshire area and wider
Linux audience for another year.

Cheers guys:)

Damian

--