Re: [Hampshire] KQEMU bridge for multiple VM's performance p…

Author: Damian Brasher
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] KQEMU bridge for multiple VM's performance problem (SOLVED)

>> Damian Brasher wrote:

> The real problem is that bridging does not work when you define a unique
> mac address, but does when you omit a mac address...

don't use macaddr=23:23:23:00:00:01 use something sensible - I used a
VMware set of fictitious mac's (from a different LAN entirely) and
increased the value of one byte, i.e 00:50:56:C0:00:F3 seems that Qemu is
intelligent enough to realise I was making up very unreal mac's.

All working perfectly - running three bridged VM's with no packet loss :-)

--
Damian Brasher
www.interlinux.co.uk