Re: [Hampshire] Meeting reminder: Surrey/Hants BaB meeting,,…

Author: Stephen Davies
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Meeting reminder: Surrey/Hants BaB meeting,,Sat 8thSeptember
The Talk about Perl was whet I went for Arrived just in time and
excellently delivered it was too.

It did seem that were more HantsLug members present than SLUG ones
(ignoring those who belong to both...)
My Free gifts of Fresh Picked Figs(10 Food Miles...) did take a bit of
shifting though. Thanks to one of the SLUG members for taking the bulk
of them from me.

Stephen D

PS, At the moment my diary is free so I'll be willing to give a demo of
VMWare Fusion at the next HantsLUG Meeting (if anyone wants it that is)
I'll show OS/X hosting Fedora and Ubuntu and (boo hiss) XP if wanted.