[Hampshire] Re: SFD reminder & Thanks

Author: Kat Kinnie
To: Alan Pope
CC: Jono Bacon, Gerry Carr, Hampshire LUG Discussion List, British Ubuntu Talk
Subject: [Hampshire] Re: SFD reminder & Thanks
No worries at all guys. Hope it goes well and the best of luck!

Kat

--
Kat Kinnie

Marketing Manager | Tel +44 207 630 2479 | kat.kinnie@???

27th Floor | 21-24 Millbank Tower | Millbank | London | SW1P 4QP

Ubuntu - Linux for human beings | www.ubuntu.com | www.canonical.com