Re: [Hampshire] Re ... Automating rsync to run as root (Dami…

Author: Mat Grove
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Re ... Automating rsync to run as root (Damian Brasher)
On Wed, 26 Sep 2007 22:08:32 +0100
"Russell Gadd" <rustleg@???> wrote:

> The topic would actually be how I intend to set up my system to make
> the transition from Windows to Linux - my idea is to do this
> gradually over an extended time period for various reasons and so I
> want a system solution which uses both OS's for "production" work.

When I migrated to Linux I used two machines (Win 95 and
Redhat) and a KVM to switch between them. I slowly started to do more
on the Linux machine but I could always switch back to Windows at the
touch of a button. Eventually all that was left on the Windows machine
was games, this is the basic setup I still use today.

Mat