Re: [Hampshire] BT Home Hub

Author: Fintan Gaughan
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] BT Home Hub
interesting link thanks for the heads up.

Most window users have a lot of problems with BT Home Hub, when
logging on they have to re install software in order to get it working
again.

Am I correct thinking they can use any router in order to get online
and box up the home hub. Reason I ask as I not looked into it..
After their 18 month contract finished I am sure they will let me
have the home hub to experiment on!

Fintan

--

My Blog http://www.finllfixit.co.uk/