Re: [Hampshire] Asus Pundit P1-Ah2

Top Page
Author: Adam Trickett
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Asus Pundit P1-Ah2

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x57942100.hantslug.org.uk.28634': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Tue Oct 2 22:13:35 2007 BST
gpg: using DSA key 019AD0D8166C4BF0
On Friday 28 Sep 2007, Philip Stubbs wrote:
> * Adam Trickett (adam.trickett@???) wrote:
> > Hants Luggers,
> >
> > I spotted a review of a EfficientPC Isis "thinnish" desktop PC based on
> > the Asus Pundit P1-Ah2 case/motherboard. On paper it looks a good idea,
> > it's small, cheap, quiet and EfficientPC ship then with ubuntu installed
> > and all the bits supported.
> >
> > Has anyone any experience with EfficientPC or the Asus system in
> > question?
>
> Not exactly this Asus system, but I use an Asus system at work for
> the past year or so, and it is really quiet. (especially compared
> to this Novatech lump I am sat next to now).
>
> In talking to the IT guy that set up or PC's, it seems the Asus
> bare-bones were well put together,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Looks like it could be the kind of
box I require.

--
Adam Trickett
Overton, HANTS, UK

Linux? Il y a moins bien, mais c'est plus cher.
    -- anon