Re: [Hampshire] [OT] Laptop

Author: James Ashburner
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [OT] Laptop
James Courtier-Dutton wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I need a laptop, P4 CPU or below. Nothing special. It will just be
> running some old DOS application inside a Linux DOSBOX.
>
> Does anyone know a good place for second hand laptops?
>
> Kind Regards
>
> James

James,

I have a couple that might be suitable. I've got one Compaq Evo N160 and
one Compaq E500. The left touchpad button doesn't work on the E500, but
you can use an external mouse with it or tap the touchpad for left clicks.

I believe the E500 is somewhere around 700MHz and the N160 is 1GHz.

I can supply more details when I get home if you're interested.

James