Re: [Hampshire] [OT] Laptop

Author: James Ashburner
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [OT] Laptop
Dave Walker wrote:
> Hi James,
>
> I might be interested in the E500, how much would you be looking to sell
> it for?
>
> Kind Regards,
> Dave Walker
>
> On Thu, 2007-10-04 at 11:37 +0100, James Ashburner wrote:
>> James,
>>
>> I have a couple that might be suitable. I've got one Compaq Evo N160 and
>> one Compaq E500. The left touchpad button doesn't work on the E500, but
>> you can use an external mouse with it or tap the touchpad for left clicks.
>>
>> I believe the E500 is somewhere around 700MHz and the N160 is 1GHz.
>>
>> I can supply more details when I get home if you're interested.
>>
>> James

Dave,

John Lewis has already expressed an interest in this one, I'll let you
know if it becomes available again.

I have another couple coming up but they're a significantly higher spec.

1 x Compaq Evo N800V
1 x Toshiba Satellite Pro A30

The Tosh is going to have a wireless card put in it, the Compaq will
only take external wireless cards (PCMCIA or USB)

James