Re: [Hampshire] Asus Pundit P1-Ah2

Author: Adam Trickett
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Asus Pundit P1-Ah2
On Wednesday 03 Oct 2007, Andy Random wrote:
> On Tue, 2 Oct 2007, Adam Trickett wrote:

> I'm quite tempted by the look of the EfficientPC Isis, so if you do order
> from them please let us know what you think.

I sent an email to EfficientPC with a request, I may need two of them, and so
far in a week I've not received a reply. Either they are useless or they were
swamped with requests after the positive review. For what ever the reason,
I'm now considering buying the bits directly from someone like Dabs and just
building it myself.

--
Adam Trickett
Overton, HANTS, UK

I've found that people who are great at something are
not so much convinced of their own greatness as
mystified at why everyone else seems so incompetent.
    -- Paul Graham, "Great Hackers" 2004