Re: [Hampshire] Meeting this weekend

Author: Adam Trickett
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Meeting this weekend
On Wednesday 03 Oct 2007, Adrian Bridgett wrote:
> A reminder that the next meeting is this weekend at Southampton Uni.
> We have the AGM and elections (if we are quorate), VMWare Fusion demo
> from Stephen Davies and a GPG-signing session.
>
> If you wish to take part in the GPG-signing it'd be well worth
> generating a key first and printing off a dozen signatures as Hugo has
> detailed. Remembering the strongest form(s) of ID you have.

Sorry won't be able to make the meeting, we have 12 family members descending
on us from France this weekend. Assuming I survive I look forward to the next
meeting...

Best wishes for the meeting and the new and old committees.

--
Adam Trickett
Overton, HANTS, UK

While it may be faster than DLT tapes, 're-typing' is not a
valid recovery strategy.
    -- anon