Re: [Hampshire] Meeting this weekend

Author: Chris Dennis
To: adrian, Hampshire LUG Discussion List
CC:
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Meeting this weekend
Adrian Bridgett wrote:
> A reminder that the next meeting is this weekend at Southampton Uni.
> We have the AGM and elections (if we are quorate), VMWare Fusion demo
> from Stephen Davies and a GPG-signing session.
>
> If you wish to take part in the GPG-signing it'd be well worth
> generating a key first and printing off a dozen signatures as Hugo has
> detailed. Remembering the strongest form(s) of ID you have.
>
> Adrian

Hello folks

Unfortunately I can't get to the meeting on Saturday -- too many other
things happening.

But I'd like to express my thanks to the committee for keeping HantsLUG
running smoothly over the past year.

Hopefully the meeting will be quorate, and the election of a new
committee will proceed without problems.

A few weeks ago I signed a piece of paper confirming my membership, but
I can't remember what the decision was about remote voting. Is there a
way of voting for the new committee by email, or is the voting for
physical attendees only?

regards

Chris

--