[Hampshire] Re: Hampshire Digest, Vol 12, Issue 13 - ADSL b…

Author: David Bilson
To: hampshire
Subject: [Hampshire] Re: Hampshire Digest, Vol 12, Issue 13 - ADSL broadband works with phone extensions?
I'm no expert on this, but I have set up ADSL a few times for friends and
work colleagues.

The master normally has a plate with 2 srews.

You should put a master on all points with a phone. Therefore if you have
a master and also a phone point in an office you will need 2 ADSL
splitters.

This is what I have always done and I haven't had any problems yet. The
answer to your question is that yes you will still be able to recieve
phone calls.

Hope this helps.

Dave Bilson

PS

Hope to see some of you at the next South West LUG meeting.