[Hampshire] Where've all my games gone?!?

Author: Rob Malpass
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] Where've all my games gone?!?
Hi all

Now this is an odd one for you....

Having installed xboard and gnuchess via synaptic (Ubuntu Feisty), I now have only two games on my menu - one called overgod - which doesn't seem to run and xboard. All the others - notably another chess program and solitaire have disappeared.

Literally all I did was install xboard and gnuchess - where have all my other games gone. I suspect the games are still there - but the menu options have disappeared. Any advice?

Cheers
Rob

P.S. Thanks to all those who replied on my ADSL thread.