[Hampshire] Commercial Linux support wanted

Author: Keith Edmunds
To: hampshire, surrey
CC:
Subject: [Hampshire] Commercial Linux support wanted
Anyone offering commercial Linux support in the Guildford area?

We have a customer with a Linux server running Debian with around a dozen
office users. The server is NOT connected to the Internet, and is unlikely
to be connected in the near future. As a company, we have recently
relocated further away, and it is not practical to support this customer
any longer (due to the lack of remote access). This customer has been with
us for over three years and is a good customer (nice people and they pay
their invoices).

If you represent an organisation that provides commercial Linux support
and you'd like your company details passed to this customer, please mail
me with details at kae@??? and we'll pass them on.

Thanks,
Keith

--
Keith Edmunds

|  Tiger Computing Ltd  |  Helping businesses make the most of Linux  |
|  "The Linux Company"  |       http://www.tiger-computing.co.uk      |