[Hampshire] Debian security updates by ftp?

Author: Andy Random
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] Debian security updates by ftp?

Hi,

Is there a deb line I can add to my sources.list to access the Debian
security repositories via ftp?

Normally I use http for both the main and security repositories, something
like:

deb http://ftp.debian.org/debian/ etch main contrib non-free
deb http://security.debian.org/ etch/updates main contrib

however I now have a Debian install behind a firewall where I have ftp
access to the real world but not http (yes, yes, I know this is strange
but I don't have any control over it) and while I can access the main
repositories via ftp I can't find a way to access the security
repositories in the same way.

Is there a way to do it and if so what is the deb line I need ?

Andy