Re: [Hampshire] Gnome save / open dialogue

Author: Stuart Sears
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Gnome save / open dialogue
Charlie de Courcy wrote:
> A little piddly one, but you all seem quite active today :)
> Does anyone know how you change the default gnome save / open dialogue?
> Having to resize it every single time to view more that two folders /
> files is infuriating!

doesn't appear that way in Fedora 7. <grin>

> I expected there to be something in ~/.gnome or ~./config but that
> doesn't appear to be the case!

it will be neck deep in the hideosity that is gconf, no doubt. Or a bug
(as Alan pointed out)

oh you can complain, but you'll probably just be told that you're not
their "target audience".

:)

Says /me, who works in a company full of GNOME developers and has been
told this first-hand. More than once.

Stuart
--
Stuart Sears RHCA RHCX
To err is human, to forgive is Not Company Policy.