Re: [Hampshire] list moderation?

Author: Damian Brasher
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] list moderation?

Andy Smith wrote:
>> > Ok, well it kinda makes sense, just thought I'd ask:) where's the
>> aspirin?
>> >
>> >Too long to bear a grudge though...
>>
>> This may seem harsh and as if my sense of humour failed - well it did.
>
> I don't find it funny at all and neither did I when it happened,
> some 16 months ago.
>
> What I don't understand is why you are bringing it up now. You are
> only the second person to ask me about it in all that time. It's
> all a bit dramatic.

I have had to change jobs twice in two years so I have been busy. This has
been bugging me for ages and I have been waiting for a list moderators to
pick it up. I am not on one to one terms with many Lug members and
certainly not with the moderators so this has to be a public complaint. I
believe the list as a whole will benefit from this. I was loathed to
highlight this observation and it has taken up valuable time and energy.
However the Hants Lug members are a collection of incredibly talented and
conscientious people for the most part that solve problems together
excellently, so I have invested this time in good faith.

Damian

--
Damian Brasher
www.diap.org.uk "Aiming to protect mission critical data: 'You can't afford