[Hampshire] [Advert] SuperMicro SC760 Case

Author: Sean Gibbins
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List, Dorset Linux Users Group
CC:
Subject: [Hampshire] [Advert] SuperMicro SC760 Case
Hi All,

A mate recently donated a PC to me to rebuild for a mutual friend. I
have basically stripped out all of the bits I require and am left with
the case, a SuperMicro SC760 ATX effort.

Anyone familiar with these cases will know they are industrial size and
quality, being designed for old-school dual-processor boards (it is Xeon
compatible apparently) and as such too large for my requirements. As a
result I'd like to sell it on to someone who does need a case with
oodles of space and use the proceeds to purchase something better suited
to my friend's needs, i.e. a midi-tower.

So, I am looking for about £45 for the case (note: with no PSU), or
alternatively a swap with someone who has an ATX case that is perhaps a
little restricted for their needs and wants to trade up.

All the info is here, with a summary extract below:

http://www.supermicro.com/products/chassis/tower/760/SC760P4-400.cfm

Key Features
1. [This entry regarding PSU deleted as it is not supplied]
2. 6 x 5.25" External Drive Bays
3. 1 x 3.5" External Drive Bay
4. 2 x 3.5" Internal Drive Bays
5. 7x Full-height, Full-length expansion slot
6. 1 x 120mm Exhaust Fan
7. 1 x 90mm Exhaust Fan
8. Power Switch & LED Indicators

Any enquiries *off-list* please, and due to the size the buyer will need
to collect or make an arrangement with my friend who can probably
deliver if his travel expenses can be covered.

It is in great condition and comes complete with various accessories.

Sean