Re: [Hampshire] Only 400 people use BBC News from Linux

Author: Victor Churchill
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Only 400 people use BBC News from Linux
'twould certainly be better if the Donate page had another button
giving a 'Later' or 'No Thanks' option.

FWIW I added a comment on the petition page:

It should perhaps also be borne in mind that Linux users sometimes
need to configure their software so that it appears to web sites that
it is running under Microsoft software in order to avoid problems with
some web sites that have been written in a browser-dependent manner (I
am not accusing the BBC of running such sites)

Not the greatest quality prose, I know, but seemed worth a mention.