[Hampshire] [ADVERT] Ubuntu case badges

Top Page
Author: Alan Pope
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] [ADVERT] Ubuntu case badges

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x5787a100.hantslug.org.uk.16867': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Sat Nov 3 19:20:25 2007 GMT
gpg: using DSA key 1E38DD6257A4363C
Hi,

I have a bunch of Ubuntu case badges which I am selling for 25p each.
They are robust aluminium ones which can replace the Windows/Intel
stickers you often find on laptops. They are bright & shiny and very
sticky.

This is what they look like:-

http://linkpot.net/stonewall/

If anyone is interested in one or more, please let me know via email.

I will try to attend the next meet on November 10th and if so, will
bring some with me. However if you mail me directly we can organise
alternative methods of transfer.

Cheers,
Al.