Re: [Hampshire] Virtual Box

Top Page
Author: Alan Pope
To: adam.trickett, Hampshire LUG Discussion List
CC:
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Virtual Box

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x58147100.hantslug.org.uk.25840': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Sun Nov 11 18:46:03 2007 GMT
gpg: using DSA key 1E38DD6257A4363C

On Sun, 2007-11-11 at 18:37 +0000, Adam Trickett wrote:
> On Sunday 11 Nov 2007, Alan Pope wrote:

> > > Things constantly change, which amazes me.
> > >
> > > The problem I have with qemu/kqemu is that only WinNT4 seems to run in
> > > the kqemu mode everything else fails to run with client side BSOD or
> > > kernel panics. I'm running qemu under AMD64 not i386 so odd things
> > > happen.
> >
> > That's not true in my experience. I have Windows 95, 98, NT4WS, NT4S,
> > Win2K and XP pro running just fine under qemu/kqemu.
>
> I believe you, they just doesn't work well for me! All are happy under plain
> qemu, nothing but NT4 seems happy under kqemu...

Ok, was just clarifying because in your previous message it sounded like
you were saying that they don't work rather than that they don't work
for you.

Cheers,
Al.