Re: [Hampshire] The greatest laptop ever made? (The SUN)

Author: John Cooper
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] The greatest laptop ever made? (The SUN)
alan c wrote:
> Being a Guardian reader, I do not often see offerings in The Sun.
> However, google has triumphed to show me an article, apparently
> published today:
> =========================
> Is this the greatest laptop ever made?
> http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/fun/gizmo/article495677.ece
> =========================
>
> Not a bad comment at all, and even comes from a windows fan. They are
> going to be in even more short supply when The Sun readers buy some

Great article which will appeal to people who wouldn't normally touch
Linux due to the unknown. I'm sure it will not be long before M$ fire a
shot to kill this dead but I hope it will be too late to prevent further
take up. The mini PCs are the opposite end of the Vista market and
hopefully it will make people realise that they just don't need Vista,
M$ will then collapse and I'll have a job for life :-)

John.

Discover Linux - Open Source Solutions to Business and Schools
http://discoverlinux.co.uk