[Hampshire] Re: Return of Meeting with John Denham

Author: ed
To: Hampshire
CC:
Subject: [Hampshire] Re: Return of Meeting with John Denham
Hi All

Although not a Linux expert by a long way, I have a history of working
for a govt agency advising startup and small businesses. I am therefore
well positioned to summarise what I know to be their problems and how
open source can help solve them. Happy to do a double-act with someone
who knows the nuts and bolts.

I have recently gone freelance and although I will make light of the
things that have not gone so well, I can directly compare the cost of my
current resources with what it cost to support me thro' the quango or
indeed would cost if I went out and bought the lot from PC word -
business solutions.

I do need to know potential dates before committing totally.

Cheers