Re: [Hampshire] Return of Meeting with John Denham

Author: Adrian Bridgett
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Return of Meeting with John Denham
Hi Roger,

I'd be happy to talk to John, I'm currently working for an open source
consultancy and Linux is obviously a major part of that (indeed, I
suspect without Linux there would be no open source consultancy!)

A major customer for us is a startup which raised €18M (Euros) in
funding and is almost entirely run on open source software.

So I can probably tell a good tale about how vital is it from a
personal experience point of view as well as how it enables innovation
and makes business more effective.

I'm in London occasionally and could probably spare an hour or so if
that's helpful, however normally I'm based in Reading or Basingstoke.

I'd be happy to look after him at a LUG meet, however I suspect that
others might be able to dedicate more time (fewer distractions).

Adrian
--
Email: adrian@??? -*- GPG key available on public key servers
Debian GNU/Linux - the maintainable distribution -*- www.debian.org