Re: [Hampshire] Return of Meeting with John Denham

Author: Dr Adam J Trickett
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Return of Meeting with John Denham
Lisi et al.,

On Wed, 28 Nov 2007 at 02:26:07PM +0000, hantslug@??? wrote:
> On Wednesday 28 November 2007 11:37, Roger Munford wrote:
> > I may have a chance of ambushing John Denham on Friday because he is
> > speaking at the University and I can have coffee with the VIPs. It would
> > be nice to say that the LUG would be pleased if he came to a meeting/ or
> > would be happy to come and see him.
>
> I would love to be involved - but I do not think that I am the most
> appropriate person, which is why I had not volunteered. If no-one else wants
> to do it, however, I am cretainly happy to do so. It is clearly a good idea.

I thought about it, thought it would b a good idea, I even though I'd like
to help, I also know I shouldn't commit to something I can't actully do. Anyway
I'll stick my neck out and say if you want some input, or suggestions, let
me know.

--
Adam Trickett
Overton, HANTS, UK

Linux? Il y a moins bien, mais c'est plus cher.
    -- anon