Re: [Hampshire] [OT] TalkTalk

Author: Hamish
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [OT] TalkTalk
> > Can anyone reccommend a particular public DNS over any other? Has anyone any
> > other advice to offer?
> >
> > TIA
> > Lisi
> >

> I use OpenDNS (http://www.opendns.com/) as my primary DNS setting in my
> router and have had no problems with them. I have had problems with
> TalkTalk's support service though, so you have my sympathy.
>
> James

I was just about to suggest the same thing, I just helped a friend who
was having problems with virgin's dns servers do this. I would even go
as far as recommending their dns services over an ISP's even when the
ISP's are working - there are a couple of nice extra features opendns
give you if you sign up (free) as well.
FYI, nameservers are 208.67.222.222 and 208.67.220.220.