[Hampshire] Accessing my home files from work

Author: Philip Stubbs
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] Accessing my home files from work
Hi All,

I have a server at home running Debian, that I can access from work
via ssh.

At work, I am limited to a Windows PC. I have no control over the
network, but I can install programs on my PC, as long as they are
legit.

What I would like to do, is to be able to access files on my server
as if they are local to the machine at work.

There are occasions when I want to work on a LaTeX document on my
server. At the moment, I have to ssh in to do the editing, and I
then have to create a link to the resulting PDF in my web servers
home, then I can call that up in my browser at work.

Although this works, I would like a better solution. Is there one?

Regards,
--
Philip Stubbs
http://www.stuphi.co.uk