[Hampshire] Wireless access point recomendations?

Author: Andy Random
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] Wireless access point recomendations?

Hi,

I'm finally succumbing to the temptation of wifi at home... but what I'm
looking for is just a wireless access point. I already have a broadband
router that I'm quite happy with (and have no intention of replacing) so I
just want something to plug into it which will provide wifi.

Any recommendations for a wireless device that works well but doesn't have
a built-in DHCP/NAT router as well?

Oh and while I'd like it to be reliable, the cheaper the better really as
I'm only expecting to use wifi for the odd bit of email and web surfing
around the house, when I have lots of network intensive file transfers to
do I'm still planning to plug in.

Andy