Re: [Hampshire] Mobile Internet from T Mobile.

Author: alan c
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Mobile Internet from T Mobile.
Tom Dawes-Gamble wrote:
> I don't recall seeing any posting about this. But Carphone Wharehouse
> seem to have a good deal here.
> http://www.carphonewarehouse.com/commerce/servlet/gben-server-PageServer?article=MAIN.UK.INTERNET.STATIC.USBMODEM
>
> It would seem to me to be a much better deal than buying hot spot time.
>
> They talk about Windows and Mac but not Linux.
>
> Does any one know more than what is on that link?

(I find it hard to believe that a usb related phone modem will work
without question with linux)

I use T Mobile webnwalk as 'pay as you go' using a Tmobile payg sim in
a vodafone datatcard (pcmcia). The webnwalk is currently price capped
at 2 pounds per day for an anticipated maximum download of 40 MB.
--
alan cocks
Kubuntu user#10391