Re: [Hampshire] SMS gateway providers.

Author: Andy Random
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] SMS gateway providers.

On Wed, 5 Dec 2007, David Ramsden wrote:

> Thanks for all the replies. I'll check out the suggestions and also go
> back through the list archives and see if I can dig out some more providers.

I asked a similar question on 26th September this year if you are checking
the archives look then.

At that time Vic also suggested using

http://www.sipgate.co.uk/user/download_api.php

which is what I decided upon, but have to admit I've not really used it
much so far.

Also the 3 USB wireless broadband modem I mentioned in my previous post
has under Windows a facility to send SMS messages. I've not found software
to do that under Linux yet, but the device is certainly capable of it.

Andy