Re: [Hampshire] rsh question

Author: Keith Edmunds
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] rsh question
On Fri, 21 Dec 2007 17:24:14 +0000, stephen.davies@???
said:

> I'm setting up a DRBD 2 server system and plan on using rsh to unmount
> the volume on the current primary before moving the primary to the
> current secondary.

Where are you planning to rsh from? When I set up DRDB between two
systems, it was configured with heartbeat (LVS) such that the transfer of
the DRDB from one system to the other was fully automated. Might be a
better way to go, although of course it depends what you're trying to
achieve. I certainly wouldn't use - and can't really see any reason to use
- rsh.

Keith

--
Keith Edmunds

|  Tiger Computing Ltd  |  Helping businesses make the most of Linux  |
|  "The Linux Company"  |       http://www.tiger-computing.co.uk      |