Re: [Hampshire] LAMP books (A=apache2, P=perl)

Author: Dr Adam J Trickett
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] LAMP books (A=apache2, P=perl)
On Sat, 01 Dec 2007 at 11:59:42AM +0000, Chris Dennis wrote:
> Hello folks
>
> I've been looking for a good up-to-date book on LAMP
> (Linux/Apache/MySQL/Perl,PHP,Python), with the added restriction that I
> want the P to stand for Perl, and the A for version 2 of Apache.
>
> The nearest I've found so far is this, but it makes no mention of
> Apache2 in the blurb, so I assume it only talks about Apache1.3.

A bit late, but:

http://modperlbook.org/        (online/free)

http://modperl2book.org/    (new)

--
Adam Trickett
Overton, HANTS, UK

"There seems to be something wrong with our ships today"
    -- Rear-admiral Sir David Beatty, on seeing the Queen Mary
        and the Indefatigable destroyed at the Battle of Jutland