Re: [Hampshire] Buying new laptops in Hampshire

Author: Charlie de Courcy
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Buying new laptops in Hampshire
I used to live in Portsmouth and frequented their shop on a number of
occasions. Always been impressed with the price and quality of the
products, and it's refreshing to go to a computer retailer that actually
know what they're talking about! I bought a large number of components
from them and one of their desktops which I butchered - never had any
problems with it!