Re: [Hampshire] Motif Confusion

Author: Chris. Aubrey-Smith
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Motif Confusion
Sorry to take so long to respond.....

ldd 'package' returns:

linux-gate.so.1 =>  (0xffffe000)
        libdl.so.2 => /lib/tls/i686/cmov/libdl.so.2 (0xb7f49000)
        libm.so.6 => /lib/tls/i686/cmov/libm.so.6 (0xb7f24000)
        libc.so.6 => /lib/tls/i686/cmov/libc.so.6 (0xb7df2000)
        /lib/ld-linux.so.2 (0xb7f5b000)

After getting "couldn't find package" for both motif and lesstif, I found a
reference to lesstif2, which I installed successfully. However, the package
still tells me that the requisite libraries are not present.

The package files are dated 2002, so I suspect that I may need to install an
earlier version. Sadly, I have no idea how to go about this.

Chris.